7d ~ No. 25 Queen Street
Built perhaps as early as 1838 as a two-roomed cottage the house was extended with the two front rooms being added, probably in 1851. Note the double pitch of the roofline. The window of the original front-bricked in when the additions were made - has recently been uncovered by the present owners who have restored the house.
Click on to hear audio